U-Box® containers are an excellent resource when it comes to moving and storage. Rent as many portable storage containers as you need, keep them for as long as you need them, and store them right on your property. It’s an easy, secure, and convenient solution.
But what happens when you need a helping hand with your U-Box storage containers after the fact? Even if you already have a U-Box order, it’s not too late to add Moving Help® to your order and transform your DIY move into a hands-off experience. Here’s how it works.
Adding Moving Help to a U-Box Order in 4 Steps
1. Go to MovingHelp.com/#ubox
2. Enter your U-Box® order number (found on your confirmation email)
3. Select your U-Box Container service type
4. Choose your service date and local moving labor
It’s that simple to update your order and add help loading, unloading, or transporting your U-Box container from nearby professional Service Providers. You also can add specialty services like piano moving and gun safe moving to ensure you receive the help you need with your move.
What If I Don’t Have a U-Box Order?
If you don’t have a U-Box order, now’s the perfect time to make one. During the checkout process, you will be asked to choose a delivery option. If you’re looking for a hands-off experience, choose either:
- U-Box Delivery With Load/Load Services: A hands-off experience type of move where moving labor providers deliver your container, load or unload it, and drive it back to the U-Haul location.
- U-Box Delivery Only: Providers deliver your container to you and pick it up after you finish loading or unloading it. You can add loading or unloading services, or you can load or unload it yourself at your convenience.
Why Add Moving Help to My Order?
Adding Moving Help to your U-Box order provides you with the best of both worlds — the control and low costs of a DIY move with the convenience and low stress of a hands-off experience.
Adding Moving Help to your U-Box order also provides peace of mind that your belongings are handled using proper packing materials and techniques used by professionals.
What is Full-Service Moving?
A full-service move occurs when professional movers handle your move for you — from loading up your moving containers to transporting your containers elsewhere to unloading your containers at your new space. You don’t have to lift a finger.
This contrasts with a do-it-yourself move, where you do your own loading, unloading, and transporting of your belongings. Moving Help offers an alternative to full-service movers, which is our moving labor of Service Providers. Our moving labor can provide loading, unloading, and other moving services.