Whether you’re moving from a house, apartment, college dorm, or a business, most moves have one item in common, and that’s cleaning. You might need to clean your new place, your old place, or both.
Luckily, you can hire cleaning services from the Moving Help® Marketplace. That means you can hire the same moving labor crew who loaded and unloaded your belongings to clean your home as well. You also can have one local moving labor company to load and unload your belongings, and you can have another local moving labor provider clean both places.
Whichever option you choose, Moving Help gives you the flexibility to schedule in whatever way works best for you.
6 Steps to Hire Cleaning Services From Moving Help
Head over to MovingHelp.com.
Enter the address(es) of where you need house cleaning, apartment cleaning, or general housekeeping services. Then, you’ll enter the time and date of when you need the job done.
Once the page loads, you’ll go to the “Hourly Services” section and deselect the “Load/Unload” checkbox, and you’ll select the “Cleaning Services” checkbox instead. Finally, you’ll click on the “Apply” button.
After the page loads, you’ll see all the Service Providers who offer cleaning services in your area. You can see reviews and how much it’ll cost when choosing a specific Moving Helper. That way, you’ll find one who fits your needs, especially when moving on a budget.
Fill out how many people you’ll need to clean your home and for how many hours. You’ll fill out the “Address Details” section and the “Service Information” section.
You’ll repeat Step 3-5 if you have a second location. If not, you’ll head to the “Checkout” page where you can review your order before filling out your information in the “Billing Information” section. Click on the “Confirm Order” button to confirm your purchase.
After finishing your purchase, you’ll receive an email from Moving Help confirming your order with your 6-digit Payment Code. Do not give out your Payment Code until after the job is completed and to your satisfaction.
And that’s it, you’re done.
10 Reasons Why You Should Hire Your Movers to Clean Your Home
Before we get into why you should hire someone to clean your home, let’s discuss why hiring your Moving Help professional moving labor to clean your home is a great idea.
- Peace of mind: Less people will need to come in and out of your home.
- Accountable: They’ll show up and get the job done in a timely manner.
- Reliable: Providers can load your items, clean your old home, clean your new home, and then unload your belongings.
- Time savers: While you can certainly clean your home yourself, do you honestly have the time to do it? Rather than spending a whole day cleaning, it’ll take your moving labor crew less time to do a fantastic job, which will save you time.
- Happier landlord: Most likely your landlord will be happy you brought in professionals to clean your apartment or house.
- Efficient: Even though your cleaners will move quickly, they’ll still get the job done in an efficient manner.
- Careful: You can supply the cleaning products that you love and normally use so your home won’t get damaged from products you don’t use.
- In control: You control what rooms need to be cleaned and how much each room needs to be cleaned.
- Focus on other tasks: You can start unpacking, getting other moving chores accomplished, decorating, arranging furniture, or exploring your area.
- Avoids stress: Moving can be a stressful time whether it’s a local move or a long-distance move. This is one task you can hand off to someone else. Why take on the stress of cleaning when you can focus your energy elsewhere?
As with anything involving your move, communicate with your Service Providers about your expectations. Some Moving Helpers might bring their own cleaning supplies while others are expecting you to have all the supplies necessary to get the job done.
One more point to make is if you live in an apartment and you’re unsure about whether to hire someone, you could hire cleaners to complete a deep clean. The total cost would just come out of your security deposit when budgeting.
Hire Cleaning Help From the Moving Help Marketplace Today
You can hire Service Providers to load and unload your belongings. Why not add cleaning services for your move? Everyone will need to clean their homes for one reason or another, so make it easier and less stressful for you by finding someone to complete the housekeeping for you.
Take the next step toward a clean home by hiring your moving labor cleaning team with Moving Help today.