Note: Moving Help® and U-Haul utilize specialized moving labor to provide customers with safe, reliable, and convenient solutions for their moves. This approach not only helps customers save time, money, and energy, but also ensures a seamless moving experience. Our moving labor providers are not employees or contractors of U-Haul or Moving Help.
Our Moving Helpers are independently run businesses who are responsible for the satisfaction of their customers who agree to the terms and conditions of the Moving Helper agreement. The Moving Help Marketplace creates a safe connection between Service Providers and everyday customers. Moving Help offers an opportunity for independent, small-businesses to promote themselves on our platform to customers who need labor-only services, such as loading or unloading, packing or unpacking, cleaning, and more moving services.
Discover the Power of U-Haul Moving Labor Services
Did you know U-Haul has labor-only Service Providers who can help you with:
- Loading and unloading
- Packing and unpacking
- Piano moving
- Gun safe moving
- U-Box storage container moving services
- Safeload coverage
You can hire Moving Helpers while booking your U-Haul reservation through the Moving Help Marketplace, or you can visit Moving Help and hire U-Haul moving labor providers directly on the Marketplace to help you with your moving needs.
The best part is you get to choose what you need help with your individual move. If you just need help with packing, U-Haul moving labor Service Providers can help you pack. If you need help with unloading, U-Haul providers can help you unload.
Hiring Moving Helpers on the U-Haul Website?
When you visit U-Haul, you have two options. If you go through the process of getting a truck rental or U-Box container reservation, you’ll have the option to add Moving Help as an additional service. You can decide whether you need help at the loading location or the unloading location or both locations with U-Haul Service Providers.
You also can go directly to the Moving Labor tab to find U-Haul providers to help you with your next move.
Hiring Moving Labor on the Moving Help Website?
You can visit Moving Help and book Service Providers with your loading or unloading locations. If you have U-Box storage containers, you can still find help. You just need to enter your U-Box order number, and from there, you can find labor-only providers.
Even if you don’t have a U-Haul truck rental or U-Box containers, you can still hire moving helpers from the Moving Help Marketplace to assist you with your moving needs.
The Moving Help Marketplace has moving labor help in all 50 U.S. states and Canada, so you can feel confident that you have a provider nearby you.
Why Hiring Service Providers Gives You Security?
Now that you know how to hire moving labor from the Moving Help Marketplace, the next question you might ask yourself is why should I hire them?
When you hire Service Providers from our Marketplace, you’re given several benefits.
1. We don’t have cancellation fees.
2. You’ll receive a Payment Code. Your providers don’t get paid until you give them the Payment Code, which will happen after the job is completed, and you’re satisfied with your move. If something goes wrong during the move, you and the Moving Helpers can work out a reasonable resolution before you release the Payment Code to them.
3. You get the choice to select and hire U-Haul moving labor providers who offer Safeload coverage. This can give you peace of mind because you’ll work with top-performing Service Providers.
4. The Moving Help Marketplace has more than 2.5 million reviews. This means you can read reviews from Moving Helpers who have hundreds to thousands of real, unedited reviews from customers just like you. Customers will share what went well or what didn’t go well during their move, and their overall experience.
5. If you want 10 percent off your Moving Help order, you can hire and submit a review to a brand-new Service Provider who joined the Moving Help Marketplace.
6. When looking to hire U-Haul moving labor providers on the Moving Help Marketplace, you obtain online quotes instantly. What you see is the price you pay.
7. You’ll receive value hiring helpers because they undertake all the labor work for you, which saves you money and time. Despite the best laid out plans, sometimes your move doesn’t go right. You’ll feel confident knowing you had reliable labor-only help to take the stress off your back.
Hire U-Haul Moving Labor for Your Next Move
Now that you know how and why you should hire U-Haul labor-only Service Providers for your next move, you’ll feel confident knowing you’ll receive reliable moving helpers from the Moving Help Marketplace.
You also get to choose how much help you need for your next move. You’re in control of your belongings and your move. Best of all, you can find moving labor that’ll fit your budget and needs.